The Miami Worldcenter
The 2nd Largest Development in the U.S. 30 acres surrounded by over $3 billion of new public and private projects including mass transit museums parks sports venues entertainment
600,000 sq. ft. of convention space
The Mall at Miami Worldcenter anchored by Bloomingdale’s and Macy’s.
A SIGNATURE RESIDENTIAL TOWER
Exclusive location and right to create the premiere luxury residential experience at Miami Worldcenter.
Miami Worldcenter is one of the largest and most exciting urban developments in the U.S. – offering a diverse mix of retail, residential, office, hospitality, and entertainment components
Miami Worldcenter provides unmatched accessibility and sits at the nexus of nearly 150 million transit trips per year, offering:
• Conveniently located next to I-95 and I-395
• Several Metromover stations
• Adjacent to Miami Central — new train station transporting visitors to and from Orlando in three hours
• Minutes from the Miami International Airport
• 7,000 new parking spaces, giving visitors to nearby attractions a convenient place to park.